You need a quick relief for heartburn? You can make small changes every day to reduce the discomfort and pain of gastro-oesophageal acid disease and get a heartburn relief. Those tips not only help with heartburn issues during the day; step by step you will also learn how to get rid of heartburn fast at night:
- Avoid eating large meals or fatty foods. Heartburn is caused by eating foods high in fat.
- To aid in digestion, take the time to chew your food.
- Being laid down can cause gastroesophageal reflux. It is best to eat for at least 3-4 hours before you go to sleep. If you don’t want to raise your head, then do so by raising your head 10 cm.
- Do not exercise after eating as acid can rise into your stomach and cause heartburn.
- Do not smoke as it relaxes your sphincter and can cause heartburn when it comes in contact with stomach acid.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause acid to be made in the stomach.
- Avoid certain foods or drinks
- Heartburn Home Remedies? ✓ Curcumin Curcumin Drops ? In Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine, Turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin, are used for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties as heartburn home remedies. Turmeric Powder, Turmeric Capsules ✓ Calcium Calcium Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. It is therefore very important for healthy digestion. It is one of the most important minerals for the human body and is easy to consume as food supplement. EC Regulation 1924/2006 EU Health Claims ✓ Almond Almond Powder Almond Oil Almond is among the famous heartburn home remedies because it contains a big amount of oil which…
- What home remedy soothes heartburn? Alkaline foods are used to buffer stomach acidity and are fast-acting heartburn relief home remedies. These foods can be especially helpful in acid reflux cases and can be used if you don't know how to get rid of heartburn. There are also many home remedies to relieve heartburn: Lemon: Despite its acidic flavor, lemon is an alkaline food. Take a mini-cure for a few days, consisting of water and lemon juice. This should be taken in the morning with an empty stomach. Apples: It is recommended eating an organic, unpeeled apple at the end each meal to reduce gastric acidity. Potatos: This…