We all know what does a yeast infection look like and but generally we don’t know the causes… Vaginal infections are caused by an imbalance in vaginal flora or a change of pH (acidity) in the vagina. This causes the vaginal fungi (Candida albicans, which is 90% of all cases) to multiply and infect the body.
There are many factors that could make you more susceptible to yeast infections:
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Oral contraceptives
- Just before menstruation
- Hot and humid weather
- Wear pantiliners continuously
- Wearing tight, non-breathable clothes
- Wearing nylon underwear, pants, and wet swim costumes, or wet exercise clothes, such as nylon pantyhose, pantyhose, and nylon pantyhose
- High-scent soaps, bubble baths, and douches can cause irritation to the vaginal system and disrupt the normal balance.
It is common to get a vaginal yeast infection. About 75% of women suffer from this infection at some point in their lives.
- Vaginal Yeast Infection Home Remedies? ✓ Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil For centuries, tea tree oil has been used as vaginal yeast infection home remedies for topical treatment by ancestral medicines like ayurveda or chinese medicine. They knew this plant to be an excellent antiseptic and antifungal treatment that has been used successfully as a treatment for Trichomonas, Candida albicans, and other vaginal infections. This oil can be administered topically or through a vaginal suppository (a dissolvable capsule or pill). ✓ Vitamin B2 Vitamin B2 It is said that Vitamin B2 supplementation boosts conventional yeast infection treatment. Indeed, Vitamin B2 (also called Riboflavin) contributes to…
- Can Yeast Infection cure itself? If you want to treat yeast infection by yourself, you need to start a good diet and change your eating habits. You must get rid of yeast from your diet to cleanse your digestive system. Long-term relief will be possible if you avoid certain foods. For a period of four to twelve weeks, these foods should be avoided. If symptoms return after reintroduction, you should continue the diet. Avoid foods that are anti-candida such as: Sugars: sugars, corn syrup, barley syrup, sugar honey, maple syrup, dairy products (they have lactose), and food containing concentrated sweeteners. Melons, dried fruits, fruit juices, refined flours,…
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a Yeast Infection? Everyone would like to know how to get rid of a yeast infection in 24 hours. But it is much better and effective to treat yeast infections to restore the balance over the long-term than just treating symptoms of vaginal yeast. You need pacience and accept the stages of a yeast infection healing. There are many remedies for yeast infections. The best yeast infection treatment is to counter candida overgrowth. You can increase your acidophilus or bifidus levels. Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), the only probiotic yeast that is available in supplement form, also competes against candida. European research suggests that SB may prevent…