Psoriasis is a chronic disease for which there are effective treatments for flare-ups, which can lead to remissions or an improvement phase.The treatment of psoriasis is symptomatic and long term.
The most common psoriasis treatment is often local by applying ointments, creams or lotions based on dermocorticoids or vitamin D3 analogues to the skin. Additional treatment is necessary in the most severe forms.
In some cases, more powerful treatments can be used to slow down the growth of skin cells, such as phototherapy or oral medication. However, sometimes the skin becomes resistant to treatment over time.
The treatment alternates between attacking acute psoriasis flare-ups and lighter maintenance treatments.
It depends on :
- the type of psoriasis
- its location,
- its extent (how much of the body is affected?),
- the existence or not of associated psoriatic arthritis,
- the impact of the disease on daily life, both personal and professional
- the psychological impact,
- the age and general state of health of the patient.
It is most often based on the use of local treatments in the usual forms. Much more rarely, in severe forms, a general treatment (by mouth or by injections) may be prescribed.
- Psoriasis Home Remedies? ✓ Curcumin (oral) Curcumin Drops ? The active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin. This substance is used for thousands of years by native people to relief counteracts inflammatory processes. You can try it as psoriasis home remedies. ✓ Boswellia (oral) Boswellia Drops ? Boswellia is the anti-inflammatory of oriental medicines. Over the centuries, both in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine, Boswellia resin has had many uses, including skin problems such as psoriasis. Boswellia Extract Recommendation: Try Curumin drops and Boswellia drops together ? ✓ Turmeric (on skin) Turmeric Powder Turmeric Capsules Turmeric is said in many alternative medicines to play a vital…
- Psoriasis Treatment The treatment of psoriasis is symptomatic and long-term. It is most often treated locally by applying ointments, creams or lotions based on dermocorticoids or vitamin D3 analogues to the skin. Additional treatment is necessary in the most severe forms. Check here all the natural treatments you can try: Psoriasis Home Remedies. The choice of treatment for psoriasis Psoriasis is a chronic disease for which there are effective treatments for flare-ups, which can lead to remissions or an improvement phase. However, there is no cure for the disease. The treatment alternates between attacking acute psoriasis flare-ups and lighter maintenance treatments. It…
- What is the main Cause of Psoriasis? Psoriasis is a multi-factorial disease, i.e. its onset depends on several factors. It is the combination of these factors that triggers the onset of psoriasis flares. Genetic factors in psoriasis: There is often a familial predisposition (at least one family member is also affected by the disease). Several genes have been identified that are associated with a higher risk of developing psoriasis. Environmental factors in psoriasis: Several environmental factors can trigger a psoriasis outbreak or worsen symptoms. Immune factors in psoriasis: The presence of many white blood cells in psoriasis plaques suggests an aggravating role for the immune system, the…