For centuries, tea tree oil has been used as a topical treatment by ancestral medicines like ayurveda or chinese medicine. They knew this plant to be an excellent antiseptic and antifungal treatment that has been used successfully as a treatment for Trichomonas, Candida albicans, and other vaginal infections. Tea tree oil for vaginal yeast infection treatment can be administered topically or through a vaginal suppository (a dissolvable capsule or pill).
In many old medicinal books you can read that boric acid is an effective vaginal yeast infection treatment thanks to its ability to affect vaginal acidity. Beyond its pH effects, this acid is well known for having anti-microbial and anti-fungal activities. You can take it as vaginal suppositories or as food supplement.
Probiotics, like lactobacilli, are known all over the world to help restore the normal bacteria–yeast balance throughout the body, for example the balance between the digestive tract and vaginal flora. It was historically used to inhibit the growth of Candida albicans and/or its adherence on the vaginal epithelium as an vaginal yeast infection treatment.
✓ Psyllium husk
Soluble fibres such as psyllium are well known to absorb all toxins in the intestines and to eliminate them. It is said to help support detoxification and prevent the yeast from absorbing toxins, antigens and particles. You can take one teaspoon each evening and dilute it in a compote. Avoid diluting with water as it can cause a sticky, unattractive appearance.
Coconut oil is a fatty oil that comes from the white pulp of the coconut and has many health benefits. It is well from alternatives medicines for its effective antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, that’s why many people use it as vaginal yeast infection treatment.
Due to its acidity, our grandparents already knew that apple cider vinegar can inhibit the growth of candida albicans, the strain of fungi that typically causes yeast infections. They used this natural remedy for its antimicrobial and antifungal effects mixing half a cup of it in a warm bathtub or soaking it for 20 minutes. In this way they used it as vaginal yeast infection treatment to kill harmful bacteria and fungi.
For many generations and in many cultures, garlic is well known for its antibiotic and antifungal qualities which make it effective against vaginal fungal infections. Allicin, the major biologically active component of garlic, is known to slow the growth of the Candida fungus that causes yeast infections and to be an effective Candida killer. You can take it in powder or in capsules as vaginal yeast infection treatment.
Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment
Vaginal yeast infections are fungal infections of the vagina or vulva. This infection can be caused by yeast overgrowth or candida. A fungus is usually found in the vagina and mouth, as well as on the skin. Candida is part the normal ‘flora’ of bacteria and fungi which colonize the human body. Your immune system works well and maintains the correct balance of candida when it is healthy. This balance can be disturbed if your immune system is weak or you take antibiotics. This can lead to yeast infections.
Read more about Vaginal Yeast Infection: ウィキペディア.
What is the fastest way to get rid of a yeast infection?
Everyone would like to know how to get rid of a yeast infection in 24 hours. But it is much better and effective to treat to restore the balance over the long-term than just treating symptoms of vaginal yeast. You need pacience and accept the stages of a yeast infection healing.
The best yeast infection treatment is to counter candida overgrowth. You can increase your acidophilus or bifidus levels. Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), the only probiotic yeast that is available in supplement form, also competes against candida. European research suggests that SB may prevent candida overgrowth and protect the gut against diarrhoea from C. difficile, amebiasis and cholera.
There are also various antifungals that can eliminate yeast. There are many yeast strains, and some may be resistant to certain antifungal agents. Therefore, multiple agents may be required for effective treatment:
- Oregano essential oils is an effective antifungal agent that can be used to treat all types of yeast infections. Two to three drops are enough to be applied under the tongue, two to three times per day.
- Psyllium husks provide a good source of fiber to cleanse the digestive system. Caprylic acid, an antifungal agent, eliminates candida. These products can be taken on an empty stomach at bedtime.
- Laboratory studies have shown that cinnamon bark extract and cinnamon essential oil possess anti-candida effects. A daily intake of 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon (2–4 grams) of the powder is recommended.
- But also: Tea Tree Oil, Boric Acid, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar,…
Can I yeast infection cure itself?
If you want to treat yeast infection by yourself, you need to start a good diet and change your eating habits. You must get rid of yeast from your diet to cleanse your digestive system.
Long-term relief will be possible if you avoid certain foods. For a period of four to twelve weeks, these foods should be avoided. If symptoms return after reintroduction, you should continue the diet.
Avoid foods that are anti-candida such as:
- Sugars: sugars, corn syrup, barley syrup, sugar honey, maple syrup, dairy products (they have lactose), and food containing concentrated sweeteners.
- Melons, dried fruits, fruit juices, refined flours, white rice, and melons are all foods that can be converted easily to simple sugars.
- Yeast and fermented food: yeast (baker’s yeast, food yeast), yeast (brewer’s yeast), yeast-like products, such as soy sauce, blooming cheeses and soy sauce.
- All alcoholic beverages
Avoid also those foods that encourage the growth of yeast: mushrooms, melons, peanuts, pistachios and corn.
And you should not consume more than one serving of these foods with high glycaemic content: sweet potato, potato and parsnip.
If you can follow this diet you will quickly see yeast infection healing signs and avoid yeast infection discharge. Foods are like medicine for fungal infection in private parts for female.
What is the main cause of yeast infection?
We all know what does a yeast infection look like and but generally we don’t know the causes… Vaginal infections are caused by an imbalance in vaginal flora or a change of pH (acidity) in the vagina. This causes the vaginal fungi (Candida albicans, which is 90% of all cases) to multiply and infect the body.
There are many factors that could make you more susceptible to yeast infections:
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Oral contraceptives
- Just before menstruation
- Hot and humid weather
- Wear pantiliners continuously
- Wearing tight, non-breathable clothes
- Wearing nylon underwear, pants, and wet swim costumes, or wet exercise clothes, such as nylon pantyhose, pantyhose, and nylon pantyhose
- High-scent soaps, bubble baths, and douches can cause irritation to the vaginal system and disrupt the normal balance.
It is common to get a vaginal yeast infection. About 75% of women suffer from this infection at some point in their lives.