Fatigue, loss of motivation, difficulties in having a sexual relationship with one’s partner, the drop in libido in both women and men poses a serious problem that can be tricky to treat.
How can you regain your libido? What are the causes of a loss of sexual desire? How do natural products act on our sexual desires?
Before going to the doctor to ask for a treatment to boost your hormones, here are some solutions to stimulate your libido, and other benefits in your sexual life.
To help you live a fulfilling sex life, there are some interesting active ingredients. These food supplements for the libido promote active sexuality throughout your life.
Food supplements that promote sexual energy
In the course of our lives, our libido can decrease. Fatigue, anxiety, age… Various factors can cause a less fulfilling sexuality.
20 to 40% of men aged between 60 and 69 experience frequent erectile dysfunction. This also applies to 10 to 30% of men aged 40 to 59.
As well, a busy life or age can affect your sexual vitality. Some active ingredients with various properties can stimulate your libido. Find a fulfilling intimate life thanks to natural active ingredients.
To revitalise your sex life, you can use plants and micronutrients. By combining plants and micronutrients in a synergistic way, you can activate a double stimulation of the body: physical and psychological. This way you can enjoy a more active sexuality. In the form of a cure, you can benefit from their stimulating virtues. Their active ingredients stimulate the libido and sexual appetite thanks to their aphrodisiac properties.
Vitamin B6 regulates hormonal activity and zinc maintains a normal level of testosterone in the blood. The toning action of schisandra maintains muscle tone, while tribulus terrestri contributes to a good energy level in the body.
Vitamins B2, B3 and B6 help to reduce fatigue. By regaining mental and physical well-being and good circulation, with ginkgo biloba, you gain strength, particularly at opportune moments. Finally, you regain vitality and your sex life becomes more active and fulfilled.
Zinc acts on the testosterone level by keeping a normal level in the blood. This trace element contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Taking vitamins B2, B3 and B6 can help you to regain a psychological well-being conducive to an intimate life.
Ginseng with its antioxidant properties is considered the number one herb for maintaining vigour. It has qualities that help to maintain energy and vitality. It thus contributes to your general well-being.
Maca, also known as Peruvian ginseng, has been used for thousands of years for its stimulating and aphrodisiac effects. It promotes a good libido and a radiant sexuality.
In Potencialex, you will find all these nutrients: Potencialex.
Our advice for a successful cure with Potencialex
In order to make a success of your cure of food supplements to stimulate your libido, it is important to follow certain rules:
- Respect the dosage written on the box. It is useless to go beyond the recommendation and this could have deleterious effects;
- If it is a treatment and not a one-off, you must ensure that you take your supplements regularly and at set times;
- Space out the courses of treatment. Observe a break of at least two months between courses of treatment;
- Food supplements are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or children;
- Do not prolong the cure without observing a period of deficiency between the intakes in order to avoid an overdose;
- We advise you to check the origin of the products you take. We advise you to check the origin of the products you take. Traceability is a determining factor in selecting a quality product;
- If in doubt, ask a health professional (doctor, sexologist or pharmacist) for advice.
- Comprare Potencialex
Other natural solutions for a better libido
To maximise the effects of libido-boosting food supplements, you can add these natural aphrodisiac solutions to your daily routine:
Certain essential oils such as Siam wood or ylang-ylang essential oil stimulate the libido. Massaged or diffused, they will promote arousal;
There are also aphrodisiac foods that stimulate the libido. Here are some ingredients:
- Coffee (be careful not to combine maca with coffee. This would result in excessive caffeine consumption);
- As mentioned above, a lack of libido can sometimes cause problems in relationships. In order to anticipate such concerns, communicate with your partner and share your feelings. This will allow you to deal with your loss of sexual desire more calmly without endangering your relationship;
- Sport naturally increases sexual appetite. It boosts testosterone, secretes endorphins, reduces stress, anxiety and depression. We therefore advise you to take part in regular physical activity and sport (minimum 2 hours per week).
Libido problems can happen without you even realising it. Although it may seem benign, a lack of sexual desire can be difficult for you and your partner.
For the past twenty years, analyses have been accumulating to prove that food supplements for the libido are effective.
Beyond the scientific studies, some remedies have proven their effectiveness over the centuries, particularly in South America and Asia. It is not for nothing that the West imports a good number of these plants to fight against a drop in libido.
In some cases, the medical profession knows that the natural product is effective without knowing the exact reason, as in the case of maca.
In addition to their effectiveness on the libido, the supplements bring virtuous side effects such as a reduction in stress, depression, anxiety and a greater amount of energy.