Here are our tips for preventing dandruff and how to cure dandruff permanently:
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A (it helps to cleanse the scalp), zinc and vitamin B.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water.
- Gently massage your scalp while shampooing.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Limit the use of dry shampoos.
- Be sure to rinse and dry your hair thoroughly.
If you can do all those tips maybe you will not need a medical treatment for dandruff. Your lifestyle is your best dandruff treatment!
- Dandruff Home Remedies? ✓ Zinc Zinc ? Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. Many shampoos used as Dandruff Home Remedies contain zinc pyrithione, as it is known to prevent fungus growth and remove excess skin cells from the scalp. But it is said that taking this mineral in supplement form can help even more in reducing dandruff. Zinc, EC Regulation 1924/2006 EU Health Claims ✓ Selenium Selenium ? Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. One of the main reasons many people take selenium is to combat scalp imbalance by eliminating fungi. Selenium sulfide is said to fight dandruff and other scalp…
- What is the main cause of Dandruff? Dandruff occurs when the scalp's renewal process accelerates abnormally. This acceleration is generally linked either to the increasing development of the fungus called pityriasis, or to a dermatological disease, or to particular circumstances. The factors that favour the appearance of dandruff are: Stress (physical and psychological), nervousness and anxiety Depression and overwork Hormonal imbalance Poor hair hygiene Hair aggression (irritating products, sun, colouring, etc.) Digestive problems Those factors are what causes dandruff and can easily be treatad. If you don't have any results changing your lifestyle then you will need a good dandruff treatment. Natural home remedies should always be…