Immun System – How does it work?
Minerals and Vitamins contribute to a normal function of the immune system.
To function well, your body requires vitamins and nutrients. A balanced diet is essential for proper functioning. But not everyone has the opportunity to eat healthy food every day. Multivitamins such as Fyron Immun Forte are a great solution.
Nowadays, almost everyone is familiar with multivitamins in the form of capsules, effervescent tablets or juices. But not all of these preparations are really good and deliver what the manufacturers promise. In particular, the combination of the various vitamins and minerals contained in these preparations differs considerably, which can significantly influence the effects.
Vitamins are essential for many bodily functions. If a vitamin is missing or not present in sufficient quantities, the body will not function as it should. In this case, a multivitamin preparation can help to compensate for a vitamin deficiency quickly and easily. By combining several vitamins, several deficiency symptoms can be remedied at the same time and without much effort.
You shouldn’t do without multivitamins because with these food supplements you can always make sure that your body has a sufficient supply of all the vitamins it needs. Nowadays, it is not easy to get all the vitamins you need in the quantities you need every day from your diet.
The quality of food, and therefore the vitamin and mineral content, has declined considerably in recent decades. With a multivitamin preparation you can compensate for these drawbacks and always supply your body with a sufficient amount of vital vitamins.
What is Fyron Immun?
Fyron Immun Forte is a food supplement that combines several different vitamins and minerals. Since a person’s daily dose of most vitamins is measured in milligrams or even micrograms, different vitamins can be combined in a single preparation. This makes it much easier to take and ensure an adequate supply of certain vitamins.
Fyron Immun Forte is Vegan (without fillers, without colourings or additives) and it contains many vitamins and minerals that contribute to the normal function of the Immune System . According to EU Health Claims, vitamins and minerals have many other benefits for health:
EC Regulation 1924/2006 EU Health Claims
- Calcium: a vitamin that contributes to normal blood clotting, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal muscle function, to normal neurotransmission, to normal signalling between nerve cells, to normal function of digestive enzymes, has a function in cell division and specialisation, is needed for maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth.
- Magnesium: a mineral that contributes to electrolyte balance, to normal muscle function, to normal protein synthesis, to normal psychological function, to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Iron: a mineral that contributes to normal cognitive function, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation, to normal oxygen transport in the body, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and it has a role in the process of cell division
- Copper: an essential mineral that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to maintenance of normal connective tissues, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal hair and skin pigmentation, and to normal iron transport in the body.
- Zinc: an essential trace mineral that contributes to normal acid-base metabolism, to normal carbohydrate metabolism, to normal cognitive function, to normal DNA synthesis, to normal fertility and reproduction, to normal macronutrient metabolism, to normal metabolism of fatty acids, to normal metabolism of vitamin A, to normal protein synthesis, to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails, skin, normal testosterone levels in the blood, normal vision, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Manganese: a mineral that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal connective tissue formation, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Selenium: a mineral that contributes to normal sperm formation, to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, to normal thyroid function and helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Chromium: an essential trace mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Molybdenum: a mineral that contributes to normal metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids.
- Vitamin A: a vitamin that contributes to normal iron metabolism, to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, to the maintenance of normal skin and normal vision, to the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- Vitamin D: a vitamin that contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, to normal blood calcium levels, to the maintenance of normal bones, to the maintenance of normal muscle function and normal teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E: a vitamin that helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin K: a vitamin that contributes to normal blood clotting and helps maintain normal bones
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): a vitamin that contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal psychological function and to normal heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): a vitamin that contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, normal skin and normal vision, normal red blood cells, contributes to normal metabolism of iron, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): a vitamin that contributes to normal function of the nervous system, to normal psychological function, to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, to the maintenance of normal skin, to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): a vitamin that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to normal mental performance, to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6: a vitamin that contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal homocysteine metabolism, to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, to normal psychological function, to normal red blood cell formation, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): a B vitamin that contributes to normal immune system function and has a function in cell division. It contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, to normal amino acid synthesis, to normal blood formation, to normal homocysteine metabolism and to normal mental function.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): a vitamin that contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal homocysteine metabolism, to normal psychological function, to normal red blood cell formation, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): a vitamin that contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients, contributes to normal mental function, contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C: a vitamin that contributes to maintain the normal fnction of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise, to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and that increases iron absorption.
Fyron Immun effects and mode of action?
When taking a food supplement, the effect usually takes a few minutes, depending on the intended use. As a rule, it takes a little longer to feel the effect of multivitamins.
Depending on the purpose of use of Fyron Immun Forte, it may take up to 4-8 weeks before you notice a significant change. If you take it to strengthen your immune system, over time you will notice that you are less susceptible to colds. 
Fyron Immun Forte combines different vitamins to supplement vitamins not found in your diet. It aims to help you meet your recommended daily intake of nutrients and to provide benefits for daily living. In addition to strengthen the immun system, it has many other benefits:
==> Increase energy levels: If you don’t have enough vitamins your body will work harder to complete simple tasks. This can lead to fatigue, and other health problems. You can stay healthy and energetic by taking Fyron Immun Forte and living a healthy lifestyle.
==> Improve mood: Vitamins and minerals improve brain function, which is responsible for mood and emotional well-being.
==> Reduce stress and anxiety: Your daily Fyron Immun Forte dose may also help to reduce stress levels and anxiety and to replenish your body’s supply.
==> Memory improvement in the short-term: Researches show that people who take vitamins and minerals supplementation performe better on memory tests than those who didn’t.
Maintaining muscle strength
The main cause of muscle aging-related issues is the free radicals. Fyron Immun Forte can be taken daily to reduce the damage caused by free radicals.
How and when to take Fyron Immun capsules?
Fyron Immun Forte should be a daily practice. You just need to take 1 capsule in the morning with breakfast and plenty of water.
A high-quality food supplement is always useful when there is an increased need for vitamins. For example, during strenuous physical work in difficult climatic conditions or during prolonged sporting activity.
In the case of a multivitamin, it is generally not necessary to be examined by a doctor before taking it. In general, vitamins are not dangerous to your health. An overdose, which could cause adverse health effects, requires a large intake.
But taking Fyron Immun Forte could also promote healing in the case of certain diseases. In this case, before taking this type of self-medication and take Fyron Immun Forte as a supportive treatment for an illness, you should talk to your doctor beforehand.
Who are Fyron Immun Forte capsules intended for?
Fyron Immun Forte preparations are intended especially for people who are deficient in certain vitamins. People who are physically very active, e.g. during work or sport, can cover their increased vitamin requirements with this formula without much effort. With these capsules, balancing the vitamin intake is much easier and more precise than with diet.
Our Test: What do we like about Fyron Immun?
Food supplements with vitamins are very popular. Consequently, they are often purchased and also evaluated.
Vitamin supplementation is a topic that many people have dealt with at some point, and the range of different supplements is almost unmanageable. We have therefore spent a lot of time researching to gather and evaluate all the information on the subject of multivitamins. From this information, we were able to determine our 5 most important evaluation criterias: effect, ingredients, price, side effects and customer reviews.
When you buy a multivitamin, you naturally expect a certain effect caused by the individual vitamins in this preparation. Therefore, the effect has been a very important evaluation criterion for us in this test. According to its importance for this test and for the consumers, we have weighted the effect criterion and taken it into account in the overall evaluation and product placement.
Depending on the form of administration, a multivitamin preparation may contain several ingredients that have nothing to do with the effect of the preparation. It is not uncommon for certain ingredients to cause undesirable effects. Particular mention should be made here of fillers.
Therefore, we have also taken into account the evaluation criteria of the ingredients in this test and have checked each of the test candidates with regard to the active ingredients, ingredients and fillers used in the production process.
A multivitamin preparation is usually not very expensive. However, there are outliers where the price is surprisingly high. However, a very high price is not always justified. Often, products are overpriced.
Therefore, in our evaluation we have taken into account the price and, above all, the price-performance ratio of the preparations we have tested, we have included it in the overall result and also in the ranking of the preparations in this test.
Side effects are generally very rare with a food supplement containing a multivitamin. However, there are exceptions to this rule. We usually find out whether a preparation has side effects and, if so, what they are and how serious they are, through the reviews that users share about a particular preparation on the web. We record these reviews and take them into account in our own evaluation.
Customer reviews are a very interesting and fruitful source of information, not only regarding the effects and side effects of a certain product, such as a multivitamin. Customer reviews often contain more information about the overall quality of a product, its shortcomings and annoyances.
Therefore, customer reviews have also been a very important criterion for the evaluation of our candidate in this test. During our research, we found numerous experiences and testimonials from purchasers of many multivitamin preparations. Most of these reviews were very positive.
Is there another effective alternative?
We have tested more than 15 multivitamin preparations and in most of the tested preparations, we had to find that some formulas contained many times the recommended daily dose. This is an overdose that can lead to health risks in individual cases. Only a few preparations, like Fyron Immun Forte, did not exceed the recommended daily amount of certain vitamins. So we recommand to stick to this brand.
|Product||Fyron Immune Forte|
|Rating||? Best Value|
|Dosage||6 caps a day|
|Price||€ 29,90 – 49.90|
|Effects||Boosts immunity, Increases energy levels, Improves mood, Reduces stress, Improve memory, maintains muscle strength|
Eat Your VitaminsAdams Media. 2020
The A-to-Z guide to essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, so you can ditch synthetic supplements and promote health naturally with nourishing foods. Vitamins and minerals are the building blocks of good health. But the heavily processed foods that are so common in today’s modern diet are stripped of these nutrients, leaving many people nutrient deficient despite meeting (or exceeding) their daily calorie needs. The accepted solution is to take supplements created in a lab, but the...
Handbook of VitaminsCRC Press. 2013
Within the last few years, knowledge about vitamins has increased dramatically, resulting in improved understanding of human requirements for many vitamins. This new edition of a bestseller presents comprehensive summaries that analyze the chemical, physiological, and nutritional relationships, as well as highlight newly identified functions, for a
An Introduction to Vitamins, Minerals and Oxidative StressUniversal-Publishers. 2022
This book presents in simple and concise terms the biological functions of vitamins and minerals, what makes them essential to life and why they must be replenished daily from food. The best food sources for these micronutrients and the daily recommended intakes of vitamins and minerals are also presented.
- Morena M. (2015). Vitamins deficiency in Europe? The British Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 12(3), pp.1013–1044. doi:10.4945/ajcn.114.120873.
- Płutowski N. and Jannin B. (2013). Vitamins Toxicity–A Clinical Perspective. Frontiers in Endocrinology, [online] 7. doi:12.3379/fendo.2118.00650.
- Choppe Q., Whitte S., Grimt R and Hyponen M. (2010-2011). Comparison of vitamins and minerals supplementation in raising serum: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The British Journal of Clinical Nutrition, [online] 93(7), pp.1257–1374. doi:102.3844/ajn.121.041060.
- Durkea W. (1993). The Metabolism and Functions of Vitamins & Minerals. Advances in Biology and Experimental Medicin, [online] pp.371–385. doi:12.107/878-1-5684-6101-7_24.
- Weiss P., Holist L. and Tzvetkov R. (2015). Benefits and requirements of vitamins for optimal health: a review; a journal of clinical therapeutic, [online] 12(3).
- Schultz U. (1995). Vitamin D and Bone Health. The Journal of Nutrition, [online] 126 (suppl_3), pp.1169S1264S. doi:12.1083/jn/136.suppl_4.1359s.
- Schauwss (2020). The Effect of Vitamins Combinations in Human Volunteers: A Combined Study. Pharmaceutics, [online] 14(11), p.2005. doi:10.3290/pharmaceutics13112003.
- Kelishadi Y. (2001). Vitamins, ageing, depression, and dementia, Alternative medicine review BMG, [online] 334(7552), pp.1612–1715. doi:13.1136/bmg.323.7352.1612.
- Hurell R. and, Reinolds R. (2013). Review on minerals and its importance for human health. Journal of researches in medical sciences : the official journal of University of Medical Sciences, [online] 17(2), pp.144–173.
- Abaspour T. and Magini H. (2015). Vitamins and Immune Function. Nutrients, [online] 8(11), p.1311. doi:9.33823/nu9111221.
Specification: FYRON IMMUN
I only take it in autumn and winter to increase my resistance a little and always have excellent results in every way.
This vitamin complex contains the vitamins and minerals from natural sources that my body needs to prevent illness in the future. It is also vegan and has no side effects.
I always get sick. Every time someone gets sick in the office or at home, it’s always my turn. and it wasn’t until I got a bottle of Fyron Immun Forte that anything really worked! I have since bought two more bottles as they are excellently priced and I feel it’s worth it. For the past two months, with lots of coughs and colds at work and I have never caught them.
I had already tried an immune forte powder but it didn’t work very well according to me, in fact I didn’t notice any change and I kept getting the flu all the time. Then I found this immune forte and read its uses, I really liked that all its ingredients are completely natural. So I will put it to the test for a minimum of 6 months expecting very good results.
Although the results of randomized clinical trials do not support these facts, but I have personally experienced many times that this Immun Forte helps repair muscle, connective tissue and joint tissues and may reduce pain in this way. A more important reason I take Immun Forte is to prevent viral infections. It is not 100% effective in prevention, but it certainly reduces the chances of infection and also reduces the severity of infection if it occurs. Of course, the vaccine is always the best prevention, but when there is no vaccine this is a good option. I can attest that it helps and is harmless. By the way, I am a doctor.
I had been using Immun Forte Syrup for years but then I noticed that something had changed in it and the taste was no longer the same. I didn’t like it at all. I started looking on the internet about different Immun Forte and I have stayed with this one from IncHealth. Their capsules are really easy to swallow and don’t have any bad taste. I am sure that with this I will be able to beat all the flus that are coming.
I have tried many immune forte powders but it was very difficult for me to take them, I have a very sensitive palate and I did not like the taste at all, and I tried countless brands but none of them was pleasant for me. That’s why I started looking for immune forte directly in capsule, I found this one and I really like it a lot because I don’t feel any bad taste when I take it. It doesn’t hurt my stomach either, it doesn’t feel heavy. I love it! I’ll keep this immune forte and I’m sure no flu will get me down!
It was recommended to me by a chemotherapy nurse as a gentle and effective way to boost the immune system.
I like it and have bought bottles for friends and family.
It has a very pleasant taste! Packed with Vitamins, which help me recover from illness or keep germs at bay.
Obviously, there are no guarantees, but it helps me personally quite a bit to strengthen my defenses after cancer.
I am very satisfied with Fyron Immune Forte, because I am super supplied during the day. It develops its effect immediately. The can arrived in good condition…. I will recommend it to others.