Hemorrhoidal diseases are a condition that changes over time. The phenomenon of involution is a change in the structure of the fixation tissues that causes it to not return to its normal state. External haemorrhoid develops in times of crisis. An attack can cause a fluxion. This is a swelling at anal margin that disappears. Therefore, the haemorrhoid may disappear by itself. People wait because the haemorrhoid disappears on its own.
Various plants have been proven to be effective in internal hemorrhoids home remedies and in fighting haemorrhoidal attacks, both naturally and as phytotherapeutic remedies:
- The red vine contains many substances that have a protective or stimulating effect on veins and small blood vessels. This causes the haemorrhoid swelling.
- Horse chestnut contains escin which preserves the permeability of the vein walls. This prevents oedema, promotes blood return to the heart and improves the situation quickly.
- Ginkgo biloba is a herb that calms symptoms and helps to relieve pain.
- Witch hazel is astringent and tightens tissues. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce bleeding.
- Cider vinegar can be used to treat haemorrhoids. It improves blood circulation and stimulates transit to reduce constipation. It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, which help to reduce swellings and irritations caused by hemorhoids. You can use this cider vinegar in many different ways.
- Also Tea Tree, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil,…
With such good medicine you might be able to know what shrinks hemorrhoids fast and to get rid of external hemorrhoids in 48 hours. You will probably not need hemorrhoids surgery if you use natural remedies for hemorrhoids.