Rashes are characterized by red, irritated skin, often accompanied by small bumps or other changes in the color, appearance or texture of the skin. They may occur on any part of the body or be widely distributed over a large area of skin.
How to soothe rashing skin?
Without really knowing the cause, sometimes on the neck, chest, waist, legs, inner thighs or on or under the arms, suddenly the skin becomes inflamed, redness and small pimples appear. Allergy, stress, liver problem, perspiration, excess of hygiene, … we do not know the origin of these temporary eruptions, which fortunately do not settle for long but cause each time unpleasant itching. And if we have the misfortune to scratch ourselves, these patches burn more and spread. Hence the interest to soothe the skin with one of our natural remedies. You can find out which is the best skin rash natural remedy for you: Skin Rash Home Remedies.
Depending on the itch and its origin, you will not need to use the same remedy to relieve yourself. Indeed, there are many factors that cause itchy skin and no part of the body is really spared. You can suffer from itchy skin on your back, face, limbs and even your private parts.
Skin Rashes Causes
This still minor irritating problem is often caused by such things as eczema, psoriasis, allergies, insect bites, dust mites, acne, excessive sweating, or contact with certain poisonous plants such as poison ivy or oak. Soaps, detergents, shampoos or cosmetics that are not suitable for your skin can also lead to rashes.Rashes are characterized by red, irritated skin, often accompanied by small bumps or other changes in the color, appearance or texture of the skin. They may occur on any part of the body or be widely distributed over a large area of skin.
Here are the main causes of long-lasting or temporary itching:
- You have dry skin and this makes it reactive and can cause itchy patches.
- You have been bitten by an insect, the itch is temporary and there are products to relieve it.
- You suffer from eczema, hives or psoriasis, three conditions that cause itching accompanied by skin rashes.
- You have contracted scabies, an infectious condition that causes severe itching, especially between the fingers.
- You have an allergic reaction to a food, cosmetic or hygienic product and develop unusual skin symptoms.
- You have suffered a psychological shock, or you are subject to a state of fatigue and stress that causes the epidermis to become disordered.
- Before treating an itch, it is essential to know why it has appeared.
Natural tips to stop the itching
To stop the itching that is hard to bear and for which, fortunately, there are solutions, you first need to check your hygienic environment.
First of all, make sure that the chemicals you use in your daily life are not responsible for your itching. Start by checking cosmetics and laundry products, including fabric softener.
To find the product responsible, proceed by elimination, for example by replacing the shower gel with Marseille soap, or by removing the fabric softener when doing the laundry. By eliminating one risk factor each time, you will be able to identify the products you use on a daily basis that may be the cause of your itching.
The origin of the ailment
For the remedy to be effective, it must correspond to the origin of the ailment and act accordingly to stop the itching.
- Treating insect bites: lavender aspic essential oil is a must in the pharmacopoeia and is particularly effective in case of insect bites. Apply 2 pure drops directly to the area and repeat every 5 minutes for one hour. Be careful, you should not use this method on children under 3 years old.
- Relieving hives: homeopathy can help reduce itching and also prevent the appearance of papules (purulent pimples) that often accompany hives. Take 2 granules of urtica urens 15 CH (burning nettle) 3 times a day. You can give this treatment to a child and take it if you are pregnant.
- Calming eczema: borage vegetable oil contains gamma-linolenic acid, which gives it anti-inflammatory properties. It also acts by delaying the appearance of wrinkles and nourishes dry skin. You can eat it in your food (salads), take it in capsule form or use it in body oil to massage your skin. It is suitable for pregnant women and children.
- Reduce chickenpox itch: To relieve the itchiness caused by chickenpox, cold water is an excellent way to relieve the itch. You can add a cup of baking soda, as it has soothing and healing properties. Be careful not to use water that is too cold to avoid thermal shock.
- Nourish dry skin: Argan oil is a friend of dry skin and you can apply it every day in external massage. You can also find it in pharmacies in the form of capsules, but you must not make them absorb by a child or if you are pregnant.
- Soothe mycosis: Thyme essential oil has antiviral, fungicidal and bactericidal properties. It is therefore recommended to eliminate the fungi responsible for mycosis. You should put 2 drops of thyme essential oil on a neutral substrate or tablet and chew it.
- Relieve psoriasis: colloidal silver is known to accelerate healing and can be used internally or externally, but is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Calming shingles: Copper is a trace element that acts on infections and is recommended in the treatment of shingles symptoms. It is available in ampoules and you should seek medical advice before giving it to a child or if you are pregnant.